Knowing you are not alone is one of the most powerful feelings in the world. At New Life Pregnancy Center, we have a full schedule of opportunities to encourage, support, train and educate no matter where you are on your journey.
Click here to view the most current listing of classes. [link to the monthly PDF listing of classes]
The types of classes and services you can find at New Life include:
- Individual and group support for birth mothers who are making an adoption plan or who have placed a baby for adoption.
- Our parenting classes are what we call our B.E.S.T program. B.E.S.T. stands for. – Blessings, Encouragement, Support and Training – Our “B.E.S.T. to You” program is designed to assist you in the changing seasons of your life. At New Life, we want to BLESS you by providing you with the assistance you need; ENCOURAGE you by being your friend; SUPPORT you by giving you a hand up; TRAIN you so you will have the skills to accomplish more than you ever dreamed possible.
Mom & Baby Items
- Blessing Boutique – The Blessing Boutique is our on-site resource center, stocked with a variety of valuable items for you and your baby. These items don’t cost you any real money, but you do “purchase” these items with Care Cash earned in our B.E.S.T. program. It’s awesome – you get to earn while you learn.
- ‘Restore’ is our confidential, compassionate support group for women who have been impacted by a past abortion. This program is led by women who have an abortion, have found healing themselves and would love to help you through this process. If you need someone to talk to about your past abortion call our confidential Restore phone line, 217-521-8834 – someone who has experienced a past abortion will answer your call and be there for you or visit: GoAskMegz.com. You are not alone.
Threads of Hope
- “Threads of Hope, Pieces of Joy” is a 10-week study designed to sensitively minister to those who have experienced a pregnancy loss through miscarriage, stillbirth or any other form of infant death.
- New Life has a trained presentation team that works with area students, church groups and parents to discuss important issues impacting our youth today. To learn more, call 217-872-5556.
- New Life offers one-on-one counseling to address emotional and relationship issues. To make an appointment with our degreed, professional counselor you must have used our services within the past six months.
Are you interested in attending a class but don’t know where to start? Call (217) 872-5556 or email us today and we will get you started.